- What is an Office in Tuugo?posted - January 2015
- Evaluationsposted - October 2013
- Social networks settingsposted - December 2014
The Social Networks settings allow you to connect to the social networks of your company, in Twitter, and Linkedin, and share your activity on Tuugo within those networks.
The activity that will be published are when you add or edit a company, a product, or when you add compan…
- Privacy optionsposted - December 2014
- Edit Main Companies and Officesposted - November 2013You can set an Office as a Main Company, if the Office doesn't belong to that group, or if you created an Office as a Main Company and want to add it into the group, you can do it so by following these easy steps. You can also set a different Headquarters for your group of Office…
- Companies limitposted - December 2014
You can't add more than 5 companies per e-mail, and more than 15 offices.So, please don't upload the same company more than one time, since this will be detected as a duplicated, and all the traffic will be redirected to one of the listings, and thus penalizing to the owner of…
- Editing a companyposted - December 2014
If you are seeing your company published, but you want to update its information, you can do the following.
Within your company listing, at the right part of you listing, click on the "Edit" link
If you click there you can select if you are an administrator of the …
- Adding an Officeposted - October 2013
- Featured Ads Special Promotionposted - July 2015
- How to manage your Offices featuresposted - March 2015
- How do I register my business?posted - October 2013
- Remove an Officeposted - October 2013You can remove Offices from your Headquarters, but if you want to remove the Headquarter, you will have to remove all your Offices first.
In order to remove an Office, select Edit my business by hovering on your Username, and selecting it from the dropdown menu.
- Updating informationposted - October 2013
- How do I get to the Control Panel of my business?posted - November 2013
- Deleting a companyposted - October 2013
- This is not my Businessposted - November 2013
- Social Networksposted - December 2013
- The company already has an ownerposted - September 2013
- Statisticsposted - October 2013
In the middle part of the Company or Products profile pages you will find the section "Statistics:"
This section shows you how many visits your profile page had on certain time and how many clicks your page have had.
This allows you to have a sense of how many potential cus…
- Related Contentposted - October 2013
- Why isn't my business shown in the map?posted - October 2013
- Why isn't my business shown in the Google/Bing searches?posted - October 2013
If you just created your company listing, or you just modified it, you have to understand that it takes at least 24 hours -it can take several weeks as well- before you can see your queries on Google/Bing search results.
This is because Google cache takes that time to index new …I 1